It’s time to prepare for a new cohort of students and with new beginnings, it’s always helpful to reflect, refresh, and reset. Let us give you a hand! We invite you to consult the following resources at the beginning of each new semester:
- Maintaining accurate data
- Strategies for student engagement
- Promote relevant employers via collections
- Leverage job approval automation tools to save time
Questions about this toolkit?
Explore the following workshops and webinar recordings hosted by members of our Success Team for conversations covering the above topics.
- Preparation = Performance: Learn winning strategies to get ready for fall
- 8/2/22 Data Health workshop
- 8/16/22 Student Engagement workshop
- Signal boosting via employer collections
- Employer validation and job auto approvals
Handshake is the largest early career network in the United States, helping millions of students from all backgrounds get hired and launch their careers with no connections, experience, or luck required. The Handshake community includes 18 million students and young alumni from 1,400 educational institutions including four-year colleges, community colleges, boot camps, and 290+ minority-serving institutions. Its platform connects up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with 750,000+ employers recruiting on Handshake—from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more.