How are today’s digitally-native students building relationships and creating professional networks? And how can higher ed institutions effectively facilitate these connections?
This report from Handshake Network Trends dives into survey results from more than 1,200 Gen Z alumni and soon-to-be graduates to gauge their approach to making professional connections.
Watch the recording of this unique, three-session summit where we brought together industry leaders—both employers and higher ed—to explore what these modern-day relationships look like and how employers and higher education institutions can embrace Gen Z’s shifting perceptions on the future of networking.
Featured speakers include:
- Michael Ellison, Founder & CEO of CodePath.org
- Branden Grimmett, Associate Provost at Loyola Marymount University
- Emily Dickens, Chief Of Staff at SHRM
- Mindy Nennig, University Recruiting Manager at Workday
- Danny Combs, Senior HR Employer Branding & Initiative Leader at Procter & Gamble
- Jonah Stillman, Gen Zer and Author of Gen Z @ Work