Today’s students are architecting relationships in novel ways, accelerating the pace and scale in which they grow their networks and advance their careers. According to research from Handshake Network Trends, nearly 7 in 10 students believe they can make a professional connection without meeting in person. With this in mind, it’s essential for career educators to evangelize tools that help students form digital relationships.
In this webinar, we highlight the relationships-focused updates on Handshake—from virtual info chats, to virtual fairs, to Alumni Hub—that aim to help students build social capital virtually. The presentation is followed by a panel discussion with University of Delaware, Howard University, and Mastercard to share best practices on facilitating student-employer relationships.
Below are additional resources we shared during the session:
- Fall 2021 Virtual Fair Benchmark Report
- Handshake Network Trends: Who wins with virtual recruiting?
- Handshake Network Trends: The new currency of social capital
- Virtual Engagement Dashboard
- Student Equity Dashboard
- Employer Relations Dashboard
- Career Fair Saved Reports
- DEI Saved Reports
Training & Marketing: