Keynote session: Solving today’s most pressing challenges by winning with Gen Z
Gain insights from how Ford and JLL find and attract in-demand tech talent, building brand awareness, and standing out as an employer of choice for Gen Z. Get inspired to power your best year yet by building on your success with new ideas from peers across industries.
- Carly Williams, University Recruiting Leader, Ford
- Russell Aivazian, Director of Early Career Recruiting, Americas, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
Spotlight 1: Reimagine recruiting events to drive meaningful student engagement
Learn how CVS Health leverages high-impact events to build lasting relationships with students with in-demand skills. Our panelists share insights for employers looking to efficiently scale their impact and deliver measurable results with the right mix of virtual and in-person events.
- Andréa Juliano, Sr. Program Manager, Corporate University Relations, CVS Health
- Amanda Kelley, Talent Acquisition Manager, CVS Health
- Shelby Scardino, Talent Acquisition Manager, CVS Health
Spotlight 2: Recruiting for skills with a school-agnostic strategy
Learn how Goldman Sachs is innovating entry level recruiting—from a skills-based hiring strategy, to attracting underrepresented groups with a school-agnostic strategy, to standardizing job descriptions.
- Omer Tanvir, Global Head of Campus Recruiting, Goldman Sachs