How to: Be the first to know about new jobs and events
- Download the Handshake app: With the app, you get important alerts to help you stay ahead in your job search. You can save and apply to jobs, message employers, attend virtual recruiting events, and more. Get it now in the App Store or Google Play.
How to: Find the right jobs for you
- Add job interests to your profile: Select the job roles you're looking for and cities you’d like to work in so your job recommendations are relevant.
- Save jobs you want: You’ll get important alerts, including reminders to apply. And your recommendations will show similar roles.
- Save your job searches: So you’re notified when employers post new jobs that match your criteria.
- Follow employers you like: Receive notifications when employers you want to work for post new jobs or events. And employers can see that you follow them when they view your profile.
How to: Meet top employers
- Register for virtual recruiting events: Get you an inside look at open roles and company culture at the places you want to work. Meet employers during 1:1 sessions who can help you get closer to getting hired.
- Upload your resume: After you attend a virtual event, employers will be able to view your resume. Don’t forget to click Feature on Profile when you upload so it's visible to employers.
How to: Find answers to your questions
- Message students, alumni and employees: Getinsightful answers to your questions about company culture, internship responsibilities, and more.
Log into Handshake now to find the right internships and full time jobs for you.