The recruiting landscape is always evolving. More than ever, recruiters need to learn new skills, implement new strategies, and wear more than a few hats to keep up. And it’s a top priority for HR leaders to build skills and competencies in their organizations.
Since Handshake is the #1 way that students get hired, you need to be fully equipped to do all that hiring! That’s why we created Pathfinders, a free e-learning program for early talent recruiters and Handshake users.
What is Pathfinders?
When it comes to sourcing, recruiting, and hiring the best early talent, are you falling behind? Pathfinders is a free, easy-to-follow learning and development program that gives you the latest strategies, tools, and data to achieve your recruitment goals.
"Goes into the same level of care as a live walkthrough."
Who can take Pathfinders courses?
Pathfinders was built for anyone interested in upskilling in the recruiting space. Whether you’re a team of one at a small organization, or on a huge team of sourcers at a Fortune 500 company, Pathfinders levels the playing field for all users.
Pro tip: Get the most out of Pathfinders courses when you follow along in your own Handshake account at the same time. Not currently a Handshake user? Sign up now for a free account.
And you don’t need to be a recruiter to find value in Pathfinders. As talent acquisition becomes more of a team sport, more advocates throughout your organization will be part of the hiring process. Pathfinders, built for all learning styles, can help them get up to speed in no time.
Why should you take Pathfinders?
We know there's no time to waste in talent acquisition. To help you decide if Pathfinders is right for you, here are our top 9 reasons why you should check out the program.
- SHRM accredited: Pathfinders courses are SHRM accredited from 0.5 to 2 credits. Upon completion you’ll receive an Activity ID to claim your SHRM credits.
- Self-paced: You can start, stop, and repeat at your own pace, as your busy schedule allows.
- Practical: These e-learning courses use video, text, and real life examples and suggestions for putting your learnings into practice.
- Relevant: Stay up to date with the latest early talent recruiting trends.
- Current: Courses are continuously refreshed to reflect the latest product updates.
- Strategic: Learn how to create a top tier early talent recruiting program.
- Worth your time: Get ROI for how you use Handshake today, and learn new ways to use it, too.
- A way to fill skills gaps: Upskilling boosts employee engagement and career development, can help new team members onboard, and can give you competitive advantage.
- A badge of honor:Add your completed pathfinders courses to the certifications section of your professional profiles and resume.
How to get started with Pathfinders
Pathfinders doesn’t require a Handshake login to take the course. So if you’re new to Handshake, there are courses to learn the basics. Already familiar with Handshake? Check out the advanced courses to uplevel your use of Handshake and nail your pipeline goals—in and out of recruitment season.
Ready to jump in? Enjoy learning more about:
- Bringing your brand to life
- Recruiting Gen Z
- Expanding your talent pool
- Posting jobs
- Building relationships at scale
- And more
Use Pathfinders for your own upskilling and professional development, while learning best practices for expanding access to opportunity for students and recent grads everywhere.