Last August, Handshake launched a new way to create meaningful connections between students and employers in a virtual setting.
Over the course of the semester we made many enhancements, upgrades, and refinements to the product—and we learned a lot from our higher ed partners on the best ways to market, staff, and support a fair.
Watch this webinar for:
- A demonstration of Handshake’s virtual fair feature
- Best practices for supporting and staffing your spring fairs from our in-house and partner experts
- A look at our roadmap for virtual fair feature updates in the spring
- Virtual Fair Launch Kit: Resources to help you plan your virtual Fair. Includes all of the links we shared during the webinar.
- Virtual Fair Release Notes: Shares updates on major virtual fair features that have launched or are coming soon.
- Fall 2020 Updates Recap: Review of major virtual fair updates launched last fall.
More questions on virtual fairs? Attend our Weekly Office Hours, visit our Help Center, or reach out to your Relationship Manager.