Community and technical colleges are a crucial talent supply pipeline in California’s economy—and are bound to become even more important as employment patterns shift post COVID-19.
This panel will explore how employers and two-year institution leaders can partner effectively to deliver opportunities to all students. We’ll explore trends in the COVID-era along with opportunities to bring more jobs to recent graduates in California.
Join us for a discussion of:
- How employers are expanding local and national recruiting efforts to students at California community and technical colleges
- The benefits of a robust network to grow employer partnerships, employment outcomes, and job-focused education
- The shifting landscape of recruiting during COVID-19
- Christine Cruvergara — VP, Higher Education and Student Success, Handshake
- Drew Douglass — Senior Dean of Workforce and Economic Development, Contra Costa Community College District
- Dr. Miloni Gandhi — Faculty – Workforce and CTE, Foothill College