The National Student Clearinghouse Research Center reports that undergraduate enrollment at community colleges have dropped by 9.4% in fall 2020. Declines in first-year community college enrollment are even more staggering at -22.7% compared to last year.
This panel will explore how community colleges can weather the storm and remain a strong workforce talent pipeline in a tough economy. Offering both a community college and employer perspective, we'll talk strategies for tackling enrollment challenges along with ways to build a competitive advantage for your students and help them find jobs.
Join us for a discussion of:
- Strategies for maintaining enrollment in the COVID era
- Opportunities to build and strengthen relationships with employers
- Trends in workforce development amid a shifting economy
- Christine Cruvergara — VP of Higher Education and Student Success, Handshake
- Christi Godman — Associate VP of Workforce Solutions, Gateway Community & Technical College
- Arthur Filip — Executive VP & Head of Sales Transformation & Marketing, HCL Technologies